First Interactive Digital Viewbook Debuts!
A sure sign of fall, St. Michael's College School's (SMCS) new Viewbook for the 2021-22 academic year is out!
The 32-page publication is filled with content about the year that was and the one that awaits.
Through photos, statistics, listings, and testimonials, the Viewbook captures a slice of school life through the eyes of the entire SMCS community — from students and staff to parents, alumni, and beyond.
This year, a new and notable addition!
The digital version of the Viewbook features an interactive component.
Available for both a desktop and mobile experience, the digital Viewbook is designed so that almost every element on each page comes alive with additional content — videos, stories, and more — all with the click of a mouse or tap on a mobile device.
We invite you to immerse yourself in our Viewbook experience — print or digital versions — and learn more about everything SMCS has to offer.
Click or tap on the photos, statistics, listing boxes, and other content to discover additional stories, videos, and much more!
Highlights from the 2021-22 Viewbook include:
- Class of 2021 graduates received offers from over 800 universities in Canada, the United States, and abroad.
- Almost 20 per cent of students who attended SMCS in the 2020-21 school year live in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), coming from as far north as Barrie to as far west as Ancaster, Ontario.
- The longest-serving current staff member has been at SMCS for 39 years and counting.
- The school features some 300,000 square feet of learning space.
- New students who attended SMCS in the 2020-21 school year came from 98 different schools.
- The Community and Learning Partnership programme has organized more than 140 events since being introduced in 2017.
- The youngest donor to SMCS is 10 years old.
Experience the 2021-22 St. Michael's College School Interactive Digital Viewbook: