Five Fast Facts: SMCS Launches Big M 50/50
It’s here! A new initiative to support St. Michael’s College School (SMCS) has launched.
Over the last couple of years, the Office of Advancement has been reviewing user-friendly ways to continue engaging with the community while re-inventing how existing fundraising events are offered. As an extension of their findings, a simple, yet popular format took shape — announcing the inaugural Big M 50/50.
Running November 1 to 30, SMCS will host a licensed 50/50 online raffle, bringing the community together in support of the school’s Financial Assistance Programme.
“The Big M 50/50 Raffle is a brand-new initiative at St. Michael’s College School for the 2022-23 academic year. It will be one of several ways that we plan to outreach and engage our constituents in fundraising,” says Kimberley Bailey, Director of Advancement. “Raising funds for the Financial Assistance Programme remains a top fundraising priority for the school.”
Commencing Tuesday, November 1, tickets will be available at smcsraffle.com at the following price points:
500 tickets for $100
200 tickets for $50
50 tickets for $20
10 tickets for $10
Read our five fast facts about the Big M 50/50
- Early bird draws will be held to award lucky ticket holders with exclusive SMCS spirit wear
- SMCS awarded over $2.1 million in financial assistance for the 2022-23 school year
- The Big M 50/50 raffle supports the Basilian Fathers’ mission of ensuring that education is attainable to all students
- The SMCS Financial Assistance Programme has benefitted over 20 per cent of the 2022-23 student body
- Two additional Big M 50/50 raffles will be held this academic year in April and June
Visit smcsraffle.com to participate.