At St. Michael’s College School, every employee contributes to our students’ experiences and success.
Whether in an academic, administrative, business or support role, our dedicated staff bring their best each day for our students to excel, grow, and change the world through lives of faith, character, and service.
We believe our students are worth it.
a member of a community of colleagues who embrace the school’s values and deliver those values in everything they do.
to a workplace that celebrates the diverse talents and backgrounds of each individual, delivering excellence to help guide our students to become tomorrow’s leaders and change-makers.
part of the committed, collaborative, high-performing faculty and staff who work in a welcoming, innovative, and inclusive environment.
1,000+ faculty, staff, and students
Located in Toronto since 1852
Only Catholic Independent high school for young men in Ontario
Working at SMCS
To provide a world-class facilities and learning environment, St. Michael’s College School requires dedicated and collaborative employees with a variety of skills and abilities to support students. You may not be teaching our students, but your work impacts their experience at St. Michael’s College School.
Our staff, both teaching and non-teaching receive the following, unless otherwise stated:
- Competitive Compensation package
- Extended benefits paid by the school
- Access to professional development and educational opportunities
- Access to campus facilities
- Free parking
- Participation in the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OCT members)
- Defined contribution pension plan (non-teaching staff)
- Generous vacation program (non-teaching staff)
There are no current job openings.
- Sorry we couldn't find any news or events