Spring & Summer Camps
St. Michael’s College School (SMCS) Spring and Summer Camps offer youth exceptional academic, athletic, and art programmes. Sessions are led by certified teachers who are experts in their field of instruction, ensuring that your child is supported and challenged based on their skill-level and experience.
Whether your child wants to explore something new or is looking to improve an existing skill set, SMCS Summer Camps are the perfect opportunity for boys and girls to have fun, create memorable experiences, and receive the high quality of instruction that they deserve.
A variety of in-person and online programmes are offered for the spring and summer of 2024.
Each session will:
- Be led by a certified teacher who is an expert in their given field
- Provide individualized instruction and assessment of session specific skills
- Encourage positive and fun social interactions between your child and their peers
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Programme Offerings
Spring Athletic Camps 2024
SMCS offers after-school athletic programmes for student-athletes. Learn more:
Spring Strength & Conditioning
Grades 7+ | Boys | $254.25/week
April 2 to May 30 | Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Sign-up for as many as nine weeks or as few as two weeks of training
Strength & Conditioning programme is for the motivated, high-performance student-athlete looking to make an impact at the next level. The programme is adapted to individual needs and demands including age, strength, and previous experience. Athletes will learn the fundamentals of high-performance resistance training, stability, and mobility, while being taught about optimal nutrition, injury prevention, and recovery strategies by expert coaches. Flexible scheduling allows athletes to register for weeks that align with other commitments.
- Training will occur Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at St. Michael’s College School (student-athletes are encouraged to be there 20 minutes before their training time to prepare)
- Athletes will receive a full body assessment and daily movement evaluation
- Athletic Therapy treatment and assessment will be available on-site
- Summer Strength & Conditioning Programme will run from July 2 to August 9
Spring & Summer Hockey
2024 Information TBD